• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Lyngdorf Tdai 1120 chromcast problem, bad file information

kabuallegro

Hi,
Encouraged by the functionality and sound, I recently bought a Lyngdorf 1120. Mainly to listen to music through Tidal chromcast. I have purchased the HiFiPlus package and in the options I have set the maximum quality. Unfortunately, after clicking the icon, the chromcast automatically switches to NORMAL quality - a few days ago it was normal and switched to HiFi.

I also checked AppleMusic and it is similar. There is a file in Lossless on the phone, after clicking chromcast, the lossless icon disappears.

What may be wrong, when buying a Tdai, I really wanted to play HiFi files over Chromcas, unfortunately there are problems with such a simple thing and the transmission quality is poor. Lyngdorf advertises this device that it is great for transferring music, and here it turns out that there is a problem.

In addition, the Lyngdorf Remonte application shows in the information that it plays files in 32.41.1 quality. How is it possible, since chromcast allows max 16.41.1 (Tidal HiFi)

I leave the screenshots for a better understanding of the situation. Have any of you had such a problem?

It is very sad, Tidal Connect should be in such a device

Lyngdorf Remonte
273868505_2788671154766149_3454334388411584934_n.jpg

NORMAL? :/
Bez nazwy-1.jpg

Top Bottom