• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for an alternative to FiiO BTA30

Yasser 06

Ok basicaly the best product for me would be a DAC headphone amplifier combo with BT transmission. THe BTA30 is the only one i know with a shanling that is very similar. I don t need many input options. At home I have the fiio paired with a DX1 from advance paris. I m looking for a bargain solution for my second system.

There are cheap BT (30 euro often even less) receiver/transmiter, mostly chinese, many operate on an internal battery but the quality is not vvery good and i would like a single product.

Anyone can transmit to a BT headphone (mine is the ATH50 BT2 from audio technica) pluging one of these device to a DAC a single product would be better and the quality much much better.

Thanks for any advice .

Bugg100

Are you familiar with Quedelix 5k? At $110(US) it isn't cheap. But it does all the things.....

OnLyTNT

What will be your source for BT DAC amp? Can you elaborate both scenarios? Do you need LDAC?

Top Bottom