• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF ls50 META wall mounts

Lbstyling

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Current system is 7.4.4. (all KEF)

I would like to replace my KEF3005SE currently used for surround left and right.

Ideally, the new speakers would be able to angle to my listening position, however, this means angleing the speaker on 2 axis by about 30 degrees.

I have found reference that the LS50 has screw holes on the underside, but am surprised to find no wall mount that would allow them to be angled much.

Best I have found is this:

However this gives max 10deg tilt down.

Has anyone solved this issue?

The speaker below has a device that may work. But I have no idea what it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-12-16-43-42-429_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-12-16-43-42-429_com.android.chrome.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 145

Descartes

Major Contributor
Current system is 7.4.4. (all KEF)

I would like to replace my KEF3005SE currently used for surround left and right.

Ideally, the new speakers would be able to angle to my listening position, however, this means angleing the speaker on 2 axis by about 30 degrees.

I have found reference that the LS50 has screw holes on the underside, but am surprised to find no wall mount that would allow them to be angled much.

Best I have found is this:

However this gives max 10deg tilt down.

Has anyone solved this issue?

The speaker below has a device that may work. But I have no idea what it is.
They are pricey “Wall bracket especially for the KEF LS50 Meta and KEF LS50 Wireless Ii. 10 degrees tiltable down or up and 90 degrees rotatable to the left or right
Price:
SALE PRICE€189,00”

I can’t find them in the US?

Top Bottom