• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Jbl partybox 110 vs Marshall kilburn 2

Johann

Hii I want to find out would the jbl partybox 110 be an upgrade to the Marshall kilburn 2. I'm looking for a louder speaker with good base. I have the Marshall kilburn 2. Tnx in advance.

fragzone

Hi mate. This forum doesn't typically deal with consumer grade Bluetooth speakers. I suggest checking out Oluvs Gadgets patreon to see if has has reviewed any of them, and then it might be worth subscribing to access that content. He provides mostly subjective but decent opinions on such things in my opinion.

staticV3

Master Contributor
Also take a look at Alan Ross Reviews on YouTube. All of his reviews are free of charge and he has some comparison videos with the Kilburn 2.

Depending on where and how you want to use your BT speaker, I'd take a look at the Harman Go+ Play 3 which was reviewed just today

DVDdoug

Major Contributor
I don't know anything about the Marshall, but one day somebody had a JBL speaker in the lunch room at work. I think it was this one. It was putting-out "lots of sound" for such a small box. Not really a DJ/dance setup, but impressive.

Top Bottom