• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Im fine with a lifetime ban, i thought this was filled with people that welcome oppions and enjoy the hobby. Its not.

Hattie

I apologize if I did offend anyone. I heard you can get better sound quality if you Injecty our body with disinfectant. Amirm I would give it a try.

q3cpma

Major Contributor
[1981] Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior [REMUX]_00:34:30.819_(01)_.jpg

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I apologize if I did offend anyone. I heard you can get better sound quality if you Injecty our body with disinfectant. Amirm I would give it a try.
Already did years ago. Otherwise insults like this would bother me a lot but they don't at all.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I'm sorry, I am not the Help Desk.

Voo

nobody usually gives a rats behind about some random individual on the internet...shoot most dont give a shit about the president of usa. so....a forum post on a niche website means what?

AudioStudies

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Not sure what that Idiot was ranting about, but I for one (but of many) very much appreciate ASR. It led me to the purchase of two DACs recently that I enjoy very much - Topping D90 and RME ADI-2 FS.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
What the heck did I miss????
He lost his temper in another thread. Got personal. I gave him a thread ban and then he requested permanent ban which I gave him.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I apologize if I did offend anyone.

Don't flatter yourself...

Your embracing of offensiveness simply turned you into a butthurt troll...which may be annoying, but isn't really offensive.

Don't be that guy...no need for the door slam as you pretend to walk away while looking over your shoulder.

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I hAve, from time time, requested cordiality among members. Ad hominem arracks are boorish and uncouth.

The hosts here are extremely thick skinned regarding those who disagree with them. Opinions that may differ are one thing... personal insults are another.

Please... if you do not like opinions expressed here, do so in a polite manner... it is easily done! If that, for whatever reason, is impossible, STFU or expect the very high tolerance level of the Moderators will get you banned!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Sally from accounts will be in touch wrt your refund. Do me a solid and ask her about my paycheck, she doesn't return my calls these days .

@amirm all this guy wanted was a cuddle and some affirmation of their personal experience Vs all this research nonsense you bang on about , it's not like he demanded your secret kebab spice mix recipe. .. .

And no just because you took care of this doesn't mean I must have time to do your weeding !

Now I'm off to ask my local shop to ban me from buying crisps and beer , there might be something in this idea of passing all responsibility onto others ... ..

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
And no just because you took care of this doesn't mean I must have time to do your weeding !

Simple. Just ask Amir to ban you from his property.

there might be something in this idea of passing all responsibility onto others

I have a funny feeling this might be about bragging rights on another forum. Some people want to show off that they put up a fight and got banned.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It is not the "oppions" - it is the mode of expression and lack of support for those oppions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom