• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Im fine with a lifetime ban, i thought this was filled with people that welcome oppions and enjoy the hobby. Its not.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
tenor.gif

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Half the time I'm drunk , @amirm really messed up with the Zune then compounded it with hiring me ... .. .
Half the time? We should be so lucky.....

Sonny1

Ben Webster and Oscar Peterson, this kind of music makes life worth living. Webster’s playing was sweet and I can’t get enough of Peterson’s piano.

It’s only noon in Chicago and I haven’t even started drinking yet. You’ll know when I hit my sweet spot, right before blackout, when I demand a lifetime ban. Thankfully I’ll have no memory of it tomorrow. Good times!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Ben Webster and Oscar Peterson, this kind of music makes life worth living. Webster’s playing was sweet and I can’t get enough of Peterson’s piano.

It’s only noon in Chicago and I haven’t even started drinking yet. You’ll know when I hit my sweet spot, right before blackout, when I demand a lifetime ban. Thankfully I’ll have no memory of it tomorrow. Good times!
If you time it right nor will I .

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Every Christmas the same for his bonus. A state of the art personal audio player......
Only time amirm's broken a sweat in 30 years was chasing after his gardener after the poor bastard realised what he was expected to do for $10 a hour .

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Only time amirm's broken a sweat in 30 years was chasing after his gardener after the poor bastard realised what he was expected to do for $10 a hour .
He says it's him that does the back breaking lugging of kit to test. It's the 80 year old gardener, isn't it ?

Top Bottom