• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How import from Qobuz to iPhone

Fahzz

Forum Donor
I can't figure out how to import albums from Qobuz to my iPhone. I don't have unlimited data, so I need the albums stored on my phone and I was able to do this a couple of years ago. But now I can't get them from my PC to the phone. I went through the procedure to download them to ''offline" but nothing shows up in the phone offline library, and pushing the "imports" has no effect. Qobuz instruction on this are limited. Help is appreciated.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I can't figure out how to import albums from Qobuz to my iPhone. I don't have unlimited data, so I need the albums stored on my phone and I was able to do this a couple of years ago. But now I can't get them from my PC to the phone. I went through the procedure to download them to ''offline" but nothing shows up in the phone offline library, and pushing the "imports" has no effect. Qobuz instruction on this are limited. Help is appreciated.
You mean something you favourite in qobuz streaming (and select to take offline) rather than actual purchases of files from the Qobuz download store?

If so, you can't. They are locked to the device you select them to be "offline" on.

OP
Fahzz

Fahzz

Forum Donor
Thanks. They must have changed something, because I've used it with CarPlay previously.

JCM800

If you’re just downloading offline copies of your Favorited, you just download from the phone app. Little down arrow next to the play button when viewing an album. No pushing files from PC to phone or vice versa. Am I missing something?

OP
Fahzz

Fahzz

Forum Donor
If you’re just downloading offline copies of your Favorited, you just download from the phone app. Little down arrow next to the play button when viewing an album. No pushing files from PC to phone or vice versa. Am I missing something?
No, you're not missing something, I am. The app wasn't showing favorites at all. I deleted the app and signed in again, and it appears to be working. Thanks.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
No, you're not missing something, I am. The app wasn't showing favorites at all. I deleted the app and signed in again, and it appears to be working. Thanks.
My apologies- I thought you meant transferring files you had downloaded from your PC to your phone- not just re-downloading some favourites direct to your phone on the Qobuz phone app.

OP
Fahzz

Fahzz

Forum Donor
That’s weird. Glad you got it sorted out!
I had signed in originally with my Apple ID. When I tried again using my Qobuz user name and password the problem was solved. It's still a time consuming process. I had hoped that there had been some improvement since I last did this, but nope. Thanks.

Top Bottom