• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help need

feggs

Hi ! I need some advice please. I am thinking strongly on buying the Audio Technica 900X headphones. What amp or dac goes well with this pairing?

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
First things first, you need to provide us with your budget to provide you with a good suggestion

OP
F

feggs

I am so sorry. I am new to all this. Please forgive me. Headphone I am going to buy is Audio Technica 900X budget is 250. Which amp or dac setup is good pairing to this headphone. My platform is PS4

OP
F

feggs

I am so sorry. I am new to all this. Please forgive me. Headphone I am going to buy is Audio Technica 900X budget is 250. Which amp or dac setup is good pairing to this headphone. My platform is PS4
Thanks

Firefly00

No worries! Usual recommendations are Topping DX3 Pro+, Topping E30 + Topping L30, and the Schiit Audio Magni + Modi.

The DX3 Pro+ is the most convenient, E30 + L30 is the best measuring (but no human can tell the difference in sound), and the Magni + Modi is probably the most future proof because it has more power, and works better with low impedance headphones if you decide to upgrade

Top Bottom