• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help me find this audio interface's name plz

Zooland243

Plz guys am looking for the name of the audio interface on top of this studio monitor it has a big volume knob on top and trs jack input for monitors that's all I know am looking for the name of the brand because it has a good quality a big rapper french rapper called damso recorded his albums with it and this pic it a screenshot of on of his video clip called "comment faire UN tube" and you can see him recording with it plz help me find the name plz
InShot_20230510_141034069.jpg

Vincent Kars

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Technical Expert
Maybe Mackie Big Knob Passive monitor controller

Apesbrain

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Some other options here:

ElJaimito

It's hard to tell. Might be an older NI Complete interface, not current model. See
for an image. Or might not...

DVDdoug

Major Contributor
all I know am looking for the name of the brand because it has a good quality
Most interfaces have decent quality. Some preamps are noisier than others and a lot of preamps built into interfaces don't have enough gain for dynamic microphones.

A different microphone or different mic position will make a bigger difference. With home recording and home studios the biggest issue is usually acoustic noise and room acoustics. The soundproof studio is the main thing that separates pro and home recording these days. (And the talent and recording/production skills. ;) )

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Definitely not NI komplete, I used one for years and still have it in the cupboard.

Top Bottom