• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help. Brand of those? Anyone?

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi. Can anybody tell me the brand of this monitor?

Thanks!

Captura de pantalla de 2023-05-17 08-55-47.png

LearningToSmile

Mackie - not sure if it's MR5/MR6/MR8 but it's a mk3 version of one of them. Not obvious at first because the one in the photo is disconnected and most images online show them turned on with a bright green LED logo in the bottom corner, but I'm reasonably sure it's one of them.

OP
xaviescacs

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Mackie - not sure if it's MR5/MR6/MR8 but it's a mk3 version of one of them. Not obvious at first because the one in the photo is disconnected and most images online show them turned on with a bright green LED logo in the bottom corner, but I'm reasonably sure it's one of them.
Thank you very much. It had to be a known brand.. I overlooked them because from the picture I though the tweitter dome was one of those protruding cones... There is a trace of the green makie logo on the bottom right indeed.

Top Bottom