• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello from Spain

jalejos

Audio Company
My name is J. Alejos and design and manufacture in Spain some sound equipment (preamp, DAC, power amp, etc). I also assemble equipment with Hypex modules and, soon, with Purifi Audio.

My new web www.atm-audio.com (before www.atmstore.es and www.acoustic-technology.com)

I have seen in some threads that we talk about Hypex and Purifi Audio modules. Maybe I can help with something.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Hi and welcome. Any new information about Hypex and Purifi amps would be really useful.

If you have any sales or product-related information you want to post, please use the Desparate Dealers subforum.

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Welcome to the forum! Had a quick look on your webpage. Nice but somewhat too expensive for me :rolleyes:

Would you mind to share any measurements (graphics) of your preamps (PAM-2 and PPM-1), and what equipment you use? Or a view inside?

Oh, and since this is discussed here at the moment: How do you measure the Input overload margin of the phono preamp?

Thanks a lot, I hope I'm not too direct ...

Top Bottom