• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gustard X16

cbayschm

Forum Donor
I am in China, and I ordered the X16 two days ago through Taobao (Local Aliexpress for those who don't know). I asked them when they will ship it and they replied December 10th. We'll see how it goes.

kentj76

What did they say?

Schenzenaudio wrote at 19/11 at 07:12AM:
"Hello,sorry to bother you. We received a message from the manufacturer that the X16 because of production problems, this product will be discontinued. Are you willing to apply to cancel the order? Can you help us choose other reasons? We appreciate your understanding about this inconvenience. Thanks."

-If you search Aliexpress, you see that all listings of the X16 are removed (they were removed the same day I got the message from Schenzenaudio).
My guess is that Amazon and Hifigo listings are not updated (removed) yet. If some of you guys manage to actually buy (and get) this dac, I would appreciate knowing where you got if from.

Morla

Forum Donor
I got word from hifigo

Hello,

Thanks for contacting HiFiGo. We are more than happy to help you.
Gustard X16 releasing is delayed by the brand because of production and new releasing date is not assured yet

threni

Major Contributor
I just asked Schenzenaudio via online chat, and they're saying delayed, not cancelled. The English isn't great but it's clear: "may be need some day..
no...we don't cancel...if you can wait it, please rest assured to buy".

cbayschm

Forum Donor
In Toaobao it is still up, and accepting orders. The store says the first production was sold out and second production will be available early December, which correlates to the message I got saying they will ship December 10th. Maybe they are prioritizing sales inside China first?

dan kolov

Thanks Patrick1958
I ordered from Audiofonits and paid 497.40 euros with delivery to Bulgaria.

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

mcasti61

F8C489CD-19BB-4D9F-8C23-93A45F533DAD.jpeg

en posts anteriores indicaron que soy un nuevo trolls en el foro. Mi interés es ser un aporte, hasta hoy no existe el X16, contento con el A18. Quienes me juzgaron deberían mejorar la calidad de sus publicaciones y luego hablar sobre el sonido. Saludos desde Chile

Top Bottom