• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gustard X16

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Does the volume display has a bigger font at last ?

No 3/6v output anymore :rolleyes:

mcasti61

Suspendieron la venta del producto en China por problemas de certificación MQA

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Suspendieron la venta del producto en China por problemas de certificación MQA

G°°gle says: They suspended the sale of the product in China due to MQA certification problems

Oh ?

kentj76

I had my order cancelled by Shenzenaudio yesterday, so it is true!
Wondering what to do now, as this dac seemed as the best option for the price.

Pdxwayne

Major Contributor
I had my order cancelled by Shenzenaudio yesterday, so it is true!
Wondering what to do now, as this dac seemed as the best option for the price.
When did you order yours? What did Shenzhen web page said about expected shipping date when you order?

I ordered when Apos audio said shipping expected Nov 24. So far no cancellation yet....

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
When did you order yours? What did Shenzhen web page said about expected shipping date when you order?

I ordered when Apos audio said shipping expected Nov 24. So far no cancellation yet....

I honestly wonder if 90% of the orders are from people on this forum. We would be royally screwed if they gave Amirm a golden version lol

Morla

Forum Donor
Both guys only ever dropped one or two messages. Probably just joined the site to let us know... I do not believe it (yet).

hmscott

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It might just be a particular bad batch, or the shipping beat the paperwork and validation / certification didn't catch up with the shipment in time for a clean release. Gustard still has the A18 too that added support for MQA.

I've seen a couple still listing the X16 but shipping windows are out there - delayed - so I'd query the seller before ordering, but if you want one it might be a good idea to get one ordered sooner than later to get first on the queue.

Amazon has returns till Jan 31st...and if it's a non-shipping product you shouldn't get billed or it will get returned:

Gustard DAC-X16 USB DAC ES9068AS DAC 384kHz DSD512 PCM768kHz Full Balanced Desktop Decoder with I2S/AES/Coax/Opt Input (Silver)
https://www.amazon.com/Gustard-DAC-X16-ES9068AS-PCM768kHz-Balanced/dp/B08N69KDD3

Hifigo has the X16 listed as a Pre-Order, not sure about availability, you might ask [email protected] before ordering what the dealio is.:

Pre-Order Gustard DAC-X16 Balanced DAC
https://hifigo.com/products/gustard-dac-x16

If anyone hears, please post what you find out about what is going on with the X16 / A18 / A22 :)

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
It might just be a particular bad batch, or the shipping beat the paperwork and validation / certification didn't catch up with the shipment in time for a clean release. Gustard still has the A18 too that added support for MQA.

I've seen a couple still listing the X16 but shipping windows are out there - delayed - so I'd query the seller before ordering, but if you want one it might be a good idea to get one ordered sooner than later to get first on the queue.

Amazon has returns till Jan 31st...and if it's a non-shipping product you shouldn't get billed or it will get returned:

Gustard DAC-X16 USB DAC ES9068AS DAC 384kHz DSD512 PCM768kHz Full Balanced Desktop Decoder with I2S/AES/Coax/Opt Input (Silver)
https://www.amazon.com/Gustard-DAC-X16-ES9068AS-PCM768kHz-Balanced/dp/B08N69KDD3

Hifigo has the X16 listed as a Pre-Order, not sure about availability, you might ask [email protected] before ordering what the dealio is.:

Pre-Order Gustard DAC-X16 Balanced DAC
https://hifigo.com/products/gustard-dac-x16

If anyone hears, please post what you find out about what is going on with the X16 / A18 / A22 :)

I pre-ordered from Hifigo because they had a 10% pre-order discount, and because they pay for import tax as well. Saving me around ~120$.

Top Bottom