• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Topping D90 (non MQA) AKM4499 Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamb512

Like new Topping D90 DAC with the sought after flagship AKM chip that’s no longer made due to the fire at the AKM factory. This unit sounds amazing, tests nearly perfect . Includes box and all original accessories. I’ve always turned it off when not in use so the oled screen is pristine, low hours used only when critical listening.

This unit can be used as a preamp connected directly to your amp or as a standalone DAC. Also has Bluetooth 5.0 with LDAC high res streaming available. Balanced and unbalanced connections. Only selling because I bought an RME ADI-2 to play with some EQ filters and loudness curve.

Long time lurker on ASR, I can provide ebay feedback references if you'd like.

Looking to get $450 net to me after shipping/fees.

Attachments

• topping.jpg
    topping.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 87
  • topping 2.jpg
    topping 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 92
OP
B

Blamb512

Sold elsewhere, also must apologize as I re-read rules and I should not have posted this given my post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom