• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Purifi EVAL1 Amplifier (on hold)

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Am selling an almost new Purifi EVAL1 amplifier recently built from all new parts including Hypex A400 SMPS. It is in a nice Ghent case with blue front LED and has been measured to validate performance as shown here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...recent-purifi-eval1-build.47226/#post-1692307

As explained in the build thread, I did not wire the SpeakON connectors, but can by new owner request. See my notes in the above post regarding the SpeakONs. For an additional $50 can also add an optically isolated trigger input if desired. I am also warrantying this amplifier for 90-days parts and labor. Shipping is free in continental US.

Asking price is $900 $850 or best offer for a high quality amp and at a much lower cost than to build your own.:)

Last edited:
OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If not sold by labor day, like this enough that I just may keep. :)

If you want a trigger input, will take some extra time to mount the board and input jack so please keep in mind if you are interested. Can also change LED color if you want something other than blue.

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
does it have a soft power on circuit on it to prevent "popping"?

This is a no frills build, so does not have dedicated soft power circuitry. That said, have not heard any power cycling noises from this amp either.

Last edited:
OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ok, am surprised, but less interest in this amp than I expected...

Am giving it one more day and then will likely keep.

Last edited:

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I think many of us are interested, but just not in the immediate market for this amp. I would love to have it, but I'm just not ready to make any more purchases before the holidays. Maybe after the first of the year? Good luck!

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think many of us are interested, but just not in the immediate market for this amp. I would love to have it, but I'm just not ready to make any more purchases before the holidays. Maybe after the first of the year? Good luck!

Thanks!

Can appreciate how my timing may not be great, but pretty sure I can no longer call it new if it sits for a few months either.:)

Last edited:
OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Maybe later!

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ok, it is later and still almost new!

As you can see by my thread title, I really need to sell to support Directiva and other DiY efforts. In the spirit of the holidays, am dropping price to $850.:)

Cheers,

Rick

Last edited:
OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
While some interest, no takers yet...

ASR members are getting the first opportunity to purchase. If not sold here, goes to Facebook marketplace after Christmas!

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Final opportunity!

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Suspending this one for now. I like it too much to drop the price just to sell.

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, but since the modules are on backorder, I used one amp module to fix a member’s amp. So it is benched for the moment.

Expect it will be available next month.

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Fyi, was just informed that the needed amp module will be delayed due to limited availability. Awaiting a new promise date.

Top Bottom