• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Buckeye Purifi 1ET400A stereo amplifier B-stock (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Landed a nice new Buckeye Purifi amp recently and so no longer need this one. Has all the current features and is fully tested to meet stated specs. It was used to test the new input board and has seen limited duty in my bedroom system. The B-stock aspect is the case. Notably, the front has some scratches. I have touched them up but here is a look…

IMG_0482.jpeg

There is one set in the middle and another set just to the right of them. You may have to zoom in to get a good look. Not sure how they happened as was sent to me in this condition. The internals are new or almost new and redid the output binding posts to bypass the steel tabs. Before I got the new amp was going to do a vinyl wrap to cover the scratches but now you can decide whether or how you might want to cover them.

Am taking $100 off for the blemishes and will warranty parts and labor for 90 days. So asking $700 with free shipping in continental US.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom