• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS Dunu Luna "reviewer's version" (50% of MSRP)

For sale is a Dunu Luna "reviewer's version" which includes the Dunu Luna IEM (d'uh), the Luna cable with all adapters (2.5 bal, 3.5 SE, 3.5 bal, 4.4 bal, 6.4 SE), all the tips and the case. Dunu shipped this version to reviewers, and did not include the 5lb gigantic box (and some of its accessories). What you see on the pictures is what you'll get.

Condition of the IEM itself (titanium housing) and cable is very good. All the tips shown on the picture are still new since I used my own. The case shows some signs of use because I once touched it with disinfectant, it has a white rough spot there.

The Luna is the most comfy IEM I know and is great for outdoors, exercise. But I have to slow down a bit, and I can therefore use other IEMs of my collection.

Price is $849 including PayPal and shipping (MSRP is 1699, 50% off)

IMG_3721.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpeg
    IMG_3692.jpeg
    542 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Top Bottom