• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Found: NAD M27

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Found...
Looking for an NAD M27, if anyone has one they are looking to part with, let me know. Or if you see one for sale somewhere...

Last edited:

wje

Forum Donor
In the event you don't get any offers here, you could set up a search agent on HiFishark.com. It scours hundreds of sites (Audiogon, USAudioMart, Ebay, etc.) and will alert you when one appears. Though, I wish it had a few more sites in the index. I guess I can just hope for now.

OP
D

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In the event you don't get any offers here, you could set up a search agent on HiFishark.com. It scours hundreds of sites (Audiogon, USAudioMart, Ebay, etc.) and will alert you when one appears. Though, I wish it had a few more sites in the index. I guess I can just hope for now.
Yep... doing that as well. I have been using it for some time and it works really well. I may have found one..

Reactions: wje
Top Bottom