• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Bluesound Powernode 2i and NAD D 3020

Ucftechguru

Forum Donor
SOLD. Up for sale is my Bluesound Powernode 2i for $399 and NAD D3020 for $299. Both are lightly used. I upgraded to larger, more powerful equipment.

Details on the Powernode 2i:
The POWERNODE 2i is the streaming amplifier that merges several traditional components into one and unlocks a world of hifi streaming. Effortlessly driving your choice of speakers with audiophile grade amplification Bluesound that has become known for, the POWERNODE 2i becomes the core of a high-res streaming sound system.

Last edited:
OP
U

Ucftechguru

Forum Donor
IMG_0370.jpeg
IMG_0364.jpeg
IMG_0373.jpeg

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Who pays for shipping? Also in the future please indicate what region you are willing to ship. I assumed the U.S. and updated the title to reflect that. If my assumption is incorrect just reply to this post and let me know where you are willing to ship. Thanks ;)

OP
U

Ucftechguru

Forum Donor
Who pays for shipping? Also in the future please indicate what region you are willing to ship. I assumed the U.S. and updated the title to reflect that. If my assumption is incorrect just reply to this post and let me know where you are willing to ship. Thanks ;)
Yes U.S. and Canada. Thank you. Didn’t know I needed to put in title. Now I do. I’ll pay shipping.

Top Bottom