• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Fishman Flunce Modern Pickup saturated output?

Dreek

Hello everyone ,
I'm making this thread because i'm trynna found the source of a problem i have .
I have this Solar Guitar with active Fishman Fluence Modern pick up , tuned in Drop A.
I can clearly hear some noises , like cracks , or like a clipping noise when playing. But nothing clip anywhere , not the audio interface or in the DAW
This is my signal chain : Guitar output >Distortion Pedal> Radial Pro DI > Audio Interface (Audient ID14) > DAW > Impulse Response.
If i take off the distortion pedal and go straight into an amp simulation it sounds even worse.
Unfortunately it seems we can't join audio file.. hard to be help with that (Edit dropbox link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SXeRicWR5OR6c7mK1q572Wh22EuIJQS8/view?usp=share_link )
Thank you if you read this.

Last edited:

staticV3

Master Contributor
Unfortunately it seems we can't join audio file.. hard to be help with that
You can attach audio files to your post if you zip them first.
Alternatively, you can use Dropbox, GDrive, etc. to share files.

Top Bottom