• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

F/S: SMSL SP400

Pillars

Amplifier is in mint condition, low use in retail box. This is the best THX amp money can buy as it is truly balanced with gobs of power. I've been using my tube amp most often with my HD650 (blasphemy I know) so I'm selling this. It's got a relay based stepped attenuator, runs cool and performs really well though. Having owned the A90 before, I'd rank this well and above if only for the attenuation and build quality. Price is $420 shipped.

SP400.jpg
SP4002.jpg

Last edited:

reasons

Amplifier is in mint condition, low use in retail box. This is the best THX amp money can buy as it is truly balanced with gobs of power. I've been using my tube amp most often with my HD650 (blasphemy I know) so I'm selling this. It's got a relay based stepped attenuator, runs cool and performs really well though. Having owned the A90 before, I'd rank this well and above if only for the attenuation and build quality. Price is $420 shipped.

View attachment 193387
View attachment 193388
Would you take 350 shipped to NY?

marcel1728

View attachment 193387
View attachment 193388
hi there, do you still have this preamp for sale?

Top Bottom