• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: SMSL SP400 Balanced THX Headphone Amp/Preamp - $329 OBO shipped to CONUS

formdissolve

Forum Donor
Up for sale is a nice condition SMSL SP400, which I've owned for a little over a year. It's in excellent condition with a few minor scuffs on top due to me placing a DAC on top of it (the M400 sister), everything works (all inputs and outputs tested). Lots of clean power! Amirm tested it a few years ago, and gave it a golfing panther. It sounds excellent from all sources. Only selling because I have too much gear and am downsizing. Works perfect as a pre-amp connected to any power amp.

Open to offers!

Everything included
: Box, remote, power cord

I have sold four different items on this forum including some Neumann KH120 II's recently, an RME ADI-2 Pro FS R, and a Topping E50/A90

I also have it listed here which has pics: USAudiomart

My eBay profile is here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/the-latest-name?_tab=1

Payment via PayPal with free shipping to CONUS. AK and HI more.

Last edited:
OP
formdissolve

formdissolve

Forum Donor
The unit is reflective which makes it look dirtier than it is - I cleaned it up with a lint-free cloth before and after these photos

PXL_20240222_190709521.jpg

PXL_20240222_190717041.jpg

PXL_20240222_190811015.jpg

Top Bottom