• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Equalisation sub-forum?

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
@amirm I'm wondering if you see a need for a sub-forum/forum area for posting of eq related matters? I can see the point of such a thing.

-Matt-

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'd have thought that Room Acoustics and General Speaker Discussions is currently the appropriate place for this, as the purpose of EQ is usually for correction of room acoustics. (At least this is where I usually find REW measurements, sometimes with before and after EQ).

However, I'd support changing the title of that subforum to something like Room Acoustics and Equalization.

Especially since we already have General Audio Discussions and Speaker Reviews, Measurements and Discussion.

Edit: For obvious reasons, a lot of EQ discussion also takes place in the AVR subforum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom