• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Entreq "signal grounding" Measurements

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
in that case persons whatever they bought QAR S-15 are deaf?? At one time alone I didn't believe as well as you, I heard and I believed.
Could I interest you in some Arizona ocean front property?

Fitzcaraldo215

Major Contributor
There was a 1927 song in the USA about Prohibition: 50 million Frenchmen can't be wrong. The point was the French drank freely, but we "morally superior" Americans did not, at least not legally.

But, as we well know in this thread, xx million audiophiles can indeed be wrong, unless they use bias-controlled, unsighted, double blind listening. Sighted, uncontrolled listening anecdotes may be good for marketing, but they prove absolutely nothing about sound quality, regardless of nationality or ethnicity.

QAR

on 18 October I am going on the presentation Lukasz Fikus Lampizator , known in the USA.. it will be possible to ask QAR S-15 how he is acting

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I have a product to sell to audiophiles, its called belief, and you can take it in pill form.

Last edited:

Speedskater

Major Contributor
On the QAR S-15 test, we only have to read:
'The QAR-14 is a representative of the “new wave”. It is a product labeled as MASS FILTER, as it serves to eliminate high frequency currents flowing through the mass of an audio circuit. It creates virtual (i.e. not connected to the “earth”) mass – an element which absorbs these distortions.'
To say hogwash. Electricity just doesn't work that way.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Looks similar to Entreq in that it is connected to the chassis of audio equipment: https://www.qar.com.pl/oferta

S-15_3-j7124mcg.jpg

It has an RCA cable but I am sure they only use the shield out of that.
With the thinking behind such product I would not be so sure. They might find it necessary to shield the grounding cable. So it doesn't pick up bad vibes on the way to the grounding haven.

QAR

S-15 QAR is built of minerals, block structure. The connection is versatile RCA. the cable cover isn't needed, in such a way that the RCA rope is constructed isn't collecting interferences.

QAR

QAR is second Kondycjonerem of mass which not yet is shown Dynamite, not yet tested in the press, but is arousing the interest in amongst customers. Kondycjoner directly connected to loudspeakers.

Attachments

• Resized_20171017_220759.jpeg
    Resized_20171017_220759.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 169

QAR

On the Polish market a bit QAR S-15 sold, I want to go the west market up because this Kondycjoner is very good and can compete from far more expensive.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
On the Polish market a bit QAR S-15 sold, I want to go the west market up because this Kondycjoner is very good and can compete from far more expensive.
How much does it cost?

And do you use the center pin of RCA for anything or just the outside shield?

QAR

QAR S-15 cost USD 750 + postage. Warranty on S-15 5 of years, 2 years to the wire. RCA wire because he is universal, only mass is interfacing.

Top Bottom