• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ELAC Carina BS243.4 and SMSL DA-9

brandonhall

Forum Donor
I decided to go active (Kali IN-5) in my office and I'm looking to sell my ELAC Carina's as well as my SMSL DA-9. One of the Carina's was measured by Amir and he liked it. They have positive reviews on Crutchfield and are on the Stereophile recommended list. In a word, they are excellent. I'm asking $600 OBO + shipping for them. I'll ship in the original box.

I'm also selling my SMSL DA-9 which is a great little unit. I'm asking $150 OBO + shipping for it as well. Honestly, I'm just selling this one to convince my wife that I'm able to get rid of gear.

I'll happily provide detailed pictures and even do a video call with interested buyers or in the thread if there's enough interest. Bottom line: Whatever you need to feel comfortable throughout the buying process, and I'll happily accommodate. Payment via Venmo or PayPal. I wanted to post at ASR first before going to Audiogon or FB Marketplace.

Top Bottom