• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DAC and Amp combo with DSP or analogue adjustment

OP
S

s0larsoul

I personally have my bta30pro connected to my PC via USB and my TV via toslink. I also use the bta30pro's toslink output to connect to my Topping d70s for my speakers.
That's pretty much the setup I'm asking for, aside from negligible details! So, the question is - can you equalize the BTA30, so when the sound from your PC or TV, passed through the BTA30 to Topping D70s comes already equalized?

Elitzur–Vaidman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
That's pretty much the setup I'm asking for, aside from negligible details! So, the question is - can you equalize the BTA30, so when the sound from your PC or TV, passed through the BTA30 to Topping D70s comes already equalized?
I can equalize it directly on my PC or after it's transmitted via Bluetooth to my qudelix. The bta30pro cannot provide EQ on its own

I just realized that for your use case/budget, the minidsp flex is a bit overkill. I'm pretty sure that the minidsp 2x4HD would be ideal for your use case. It has USB and optical input, and a good enough onboard DAC. I'd pair it with a topping L30 and you're golden.

Top Bottom