• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Celebrity RIP Thread

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1689413502016.jpeg

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor

Joramun

A celebrity in the computing world. Kevin Mitnick has passed.

May he rest in peace.

Obituary

The documentary Freedom Downtime is about Kevin and his hacking crew. It's a great doco.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
Here is another gold nugget comment by Sinéad O'Connor in reply to an invite by Piers Morgan to appear on his show, which I have hidden as a spoiler due to possibly being NSFW is some circles;

1690508698193.png

JSmith

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
its hard for many of us to fathom 56 because to some of us 56 isnt far away or its passed and we're... 'fine'

we cannot imagine her stresses, the fact her teenage son died... and although she was a famous artist she may have had fame come from other than her music

she told the truth and the world didnt want to hear it and they directed their hate towards her

she's a hero

Klonatans

Forum Donor
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To peeps like me, he was GOD!!!!!

What a huge shame - nobody did EM quite like Klaus..

'Sequencers are beautiful!' - Oh yes indeedy and I shall play Crystal Lake in memorium.. (look 'em both up, they really are beautiful)

Indeed, there is no one like Klaus Schulze and nothing like his unique sequencer wall of sound. As an adept of electronic music I consider his passing a great loss. Unlike most of the tired rock dinosaurs Klaus' recent albums were fresh and innovative.

rgpit

Forum Donor
Good bye Paul Reubens aka Pee Wee Herman. He was a great comedy character and innovator.

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom