• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Can anyone explain my personal experience with audio induced brain wave entrainment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In simple words, brain wave entrainment is making the frequency of brain waves sync with frequency of sound, visual or sense pattern etc.

So recently, I was looking at a video but for some reason, the video was not playing smoothly, along with the video the audio was also slowed down, the slowed down pattern of music got stuck in my head, so my thoughts were also conforming to that slowed music pattern, I thought this was an example of brain wave entrainment.

For this to happen, could something I have listened to before I experienced the slowed down music pattern or did the slowed down music pattern itself cause this? Can this be replicated with any normal music production?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom