• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Budget Closed back headphone Recommendation

Madlop26

AKG 371, agreed, they sound great, fortunately still going strong but not heavy use, the main reason, my ears get too hot after 30 min of use, so now only limited for outside used in cold weather.

bartosso

Creative Aurvana Live! (The exclamation mark is part of the name, not an expression of excitement.)
This one! (this time the exclamation mark IS an expression of excitement.)

The original CAL! has been replaced with the SE version, though. Basically the same hp with a slightly different colorway and better control in the bass (they put some cotton pads in there or what?!). Anyway, difficult to get anything better for even twice the price, IMHO.

OP
H
I have a pair of Panasonic RP HP 360 and they were my favorite pair until I got into hi-fi stuff. Only cost me around $40 and I listen to them for more than 1,000 hours without a problem. Decent Sound Stage and stuff especially at a budget price. I have not heard the akgs people are recommending but they may be better
Hi, i'm in search for panasonic rp-hp360 headphone can't find in google thats you recommended.. but i'm just found for panasonic rp-ht360 only.. is that same?

Top Bottom