• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

BS. It Is Everywhere.

KozmoNaut

And of course there are endless variations on every product on store shelves, all equally useful/useless, but very cleverly marketed with bright colors and enticing promises and carefully selected price brackets.

Gee thanks, capitalism. It's so much more profitable to sell us a bunch of junk, rather than one thing that actually works.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
  • First part of the article: some cleaning products do nothing.
  • Second part of the article: some cleaning products are necessary.
Where are the actual results (the measurements)? I get trying to avoid defamation but I'd consider that format irresponsible journalism. FUD.

OP
Wombat

Wombat

Master Contributor

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
  • First part of the article: some cleaning products do nothing.
  • Second part of the article: some cleaning products are necessary.
Where are the actual results (the measurements)? I get trying to avoid defamation but I'd consider that format irresponsible journalism. FUD.

Well it is the Gruniad. I read it, but I don't expect to find any science in there :) (Luckily I get a free subscription to New Scientist through my local library's eReader app.)

Top Bottom