• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best Audiophile Tweak EVER !!

JSmith

Master Contributor
It is a parody review, very funny.
Great, will watch now. :D

I was just worried it was one of those objectivist subjectivist videos, where they actually believe their own BS.

edit: must remember to facepalm myself today, maybe even a double. :facepalm:

JSmith

Last edited:

JSmith

Master Contributor
Best Audiophile Tweak EVER !!
Ok... I'm surprised he kept a straight face, I think he edited a moment where he cracked.

That is funny. :D

Maybe we should create a new campaign about air pollution affecting our HiFi systems, from a climate perspective. ;)

JSmith

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The most astounding part of this video is that he keeps a straight face throughout!!

I do see breaks in the filming… My guess is he had to recover his demeanor to proceed with the spoof.

Now, where do I position my new atmospheric hepa-filter (big mo-fo) to avoid reflection distortion?

radix

Major Contributor
Ok, that was pretty funny. "Even the paint was the same."

Clearly, if the air has a different density, the speed of sound will be affected, so all those calculations for speaker timing and subwoofer delay need to be thrown out the window. The permeability of free space, obviously, would change and you'd have different coil constants depending on your air filter!

Marc

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
It is a parody review, very funny. Thought others may enjoy. If not appropriate, feel free to remove.
Perhaps more appropriate in the “A call for humor” thread:facepalm:.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
This was done by @SimpleTheater and posted on:

Top Bottom