• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier

OP
V
Ah, I just realized it probably makes sense to include a picture not featured on craigslist so you know I'm not just taking someone else's post. Here's that!

Attachments

• IMG_0897.png
    IMG_0897.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 131

ob1

Forum Donor
If I may, have you read ASR guidelines before placing your ad? If I am not mistaken, one is required to have 30 posts and 3 months membership before placing an ad, although I am not a moderator.

Very nice amp by the way. Once you've clarified that you can indeed post your ad, I would personally fix the typo in the title : shouldn't it read AHB2 instead of ACH2?

Good luck with your sale, but they you usually go fast...

Spocko

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Should not be hard to sell the AHB2 as they are rarely ever seen second hand! You should have no problem selling one in mint condition on Ebay even after upcharging for the sales fees, shipping etc.

OP
V
@ob1 Thank you so much for correcting that!

RE: the 30 post requirement. I thought I read at the bottom of the rules that the requirements had changed to make it so you could post after 90 days of being a member.

But I just went back and re-read it! It's 90 days AND 30 posts so that's totally my bad. Should I take these down? I'm a big fan of this forum so I don't want to break the rules.

Reactions: ob1

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
@ob1 Thank you so much for correcting that!

RE: the 30 post requirement. I thought I read at the bottom of the rules that the requirements had changed to make it so you could post after 90 days of being a member.

But I just went back and re-read it! It's 90 days AND 30 posts so that's totally my bad. Should I take these down? I'm a big fan of this forum so I don't want to break the rules.
Just add 20 more posts :)

ob1

Forum Donor
or become a forum donor.

"Note: Min requirement waived for Forum Donor Status Members."

OP
V
The amp has been sold! I'm not sure how to update the header or delete the post though.

Top Bottom