• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold: Benchmark AHB2 with a 10ft. pair of Benchmark NL2 to Banana speaker cables $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDRCapeCod

Forum Donor
Absolutely mint Benchmark AHB2 with a 10 foot pair of Benchmark speaker cables that are NL2 to Banana. These cables plug directly into the amplifier and use locking banana plug to the speakers. The amplifier is in the silver and black finish. I am the original owner and never had an issue with the product. I did register it with Benchmark for the 5 year warranty.

Current retail for the amplifier is $3499 and the cables are $198/pair. This $2500 price is "all in" meaning I will pay for shipping (insured, 48 US states) and PayPal fees. Please contact me directly is you are outside of the US and we can work out additional shipping.

boxed.jpg
front.jpg
accessories.jpg
cables.jpg
manual.jpg
serial number.jpg
costs if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom