• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AXPONA: Sanders Audio Speakers and Amplifiers

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
093A3326.jpg

Funny corner configuration with only one seat in each row:
093A3327.jpg

I sat in the front seat at first and it was too close to the speakers. Later I moved one row back and it was a lot better.

The Sanders speakers are beautifully finished. Better than any other panel speaker I have seen. To this woodworker anyway.

093A3328.jpg

093A3329.jpg

Music:
My Favorite Things by Manami Morita. http://shz.am/t111514891

My notes say "sounded OK."

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
You need to walk around the show blindfolded.

hqdefault.jpg

With a moustache and cigar so they won't know if it's you.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
You don't say...

We were in an elevator and Troy was struggling to introduce me to someone and the guy said, "oh, you are Amir? You are always stirring the pot. And if there is a world that needs stirring it is audio!" He then walked out of the elevator before I could bestow knighthood on him.

TitaniumTroy

Actually I believe that took place in the Vapor Audio room, by the man himself Ryan. That was pretty funny. I liked the Sanders speakers a lot, room set up not so much.

Hank Nova

The Sanders demo (maybe 2016) was one of the most memorable moments in my audio history. Just killer life-size imaging, convincingly real instruments. Awesome. I dont consider myself a huge electrostat fan either. It bugged me I couldn't demo my own stuff though.

Top Bottom