• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Awesome Schiit service!

JeffGB

A couple of months ago I purchased a Schiit Magnius, which I received and worked perfectly. Fast forward a few months and it wouldn't turn on. There seemed to be no power reaching the device, and, since I had a couple of Schiit Heresy's, I tried one of their power bricks which was rated for the same voltage and slightly less wattage. The Magnius fired up perfectly so I emailed Schiit last night to see if I could get another brick. I didn't want to have to box up the Magnius and ship it so I even offered to buy a new brick from them.

When I got up this morning I already had a response in my email, checking to see if my address was still the same. I replied it was and a new brick has been shipped to me for free. I got a tracking number and it is in Canada already, in less than 24hrs! It will be here in a couple more days. That service, for a relatively inexpensive device, I find outstanding. Well done Schiit!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
A couple of months ago I purchased a Schiit Magnius, which I received and worked perfectly. Fast forward a few months and it wouldn't turn on. There seemed to be no power reaching the device, and, since I had a couple of Schiit Heresy's, I tried one of their power bricks which was rated for the same voltage and slightly less wattage. The Magnius fired up perfectly so I emailed Schiit last night to see if I could get another brick. I didn't want to have to box up the Magnius and ship it so I even offered to buy a new brick from them.

When I got up this morning I already had a response in my email, checking to see if my address was still the same. I replied it was and a new brick has been shipped to me for free. I got a tracking number and it is in Canada already, in less than 24hrs! It will be here in a couple more days. That service, for a relatively inexpensive device, I find outstanding. Well done Schiit!
Same here. I ordered a Magni and it was shipped within hours and took 3 working days to be delivered in Alberta. That was awesome.

HoweSound

My Feya S also arrived in Vancouver three days after I placed my order. Very happy with performance. My only complaint - the press-in rubber feet are very short. It sits on top of my also new Hypex Nilai stereo amp, which gets warm with protracted use. I removed the rubber feet and replaced with taller aluminum feet to allow for better air circulation from the top vents on the amp. Less stylish, but more functional.

sprellemannen

Forum Donor
Great to read that Schiit provides great consumer service.

Last edited:

Stickler1

Their service is great until the warranty expires. Then just buy another one.

Jackal

Wish I could say the same. I emailed them yesterday morning and still haven't heard a peep. I have a really bad buzzing on the left channel, it happened a couple times before but power cycling resolved the issue. Not this time. Seems like my Heresy is toast. Tested the headphones straight to my dac/amp and they work perfectly. I really hope they step up and contact me soon.

Top Bottom