• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aune S17Pro Power Consumption

Akii

Hello there,

I have a question about the Aune S17Pro Power Consumption.

I Would like to buy a new amp and have the following in my sight: Asgard 3, Jotunheim 2, lyr3 or Aune S17Pro
Now, recently I saw that the Aune S17Pro is getting praised pretty often and would consider getting one.

Does someone know how much wattage it consumes at 50 MA & 100 MA?

I would like to pair it with my DT 880 600 ohm and maybe a Biofrost 2 (DAC recommendations are welcome) in the future.
The only thing which concerns me is the wattage consume.

Thanks for helping!

Anthrax

Forum Donor
Hello there,

I have a question about the Aune S17Pro Power Consumption.

I Would like to buy a new amp and have the following in my sight: Asgard 3, Jotunheim 2, lyr3 or Aune S17Pro
Now, recently I saw that the Aune S17Pro is getting praised pretty often and would consider getting one.

Does someone know how much wattage it consumes at 50 MA & 100 MA?

I would like to pair it with my DT 880 600 ohm and maybe a Biofrost 2 (DAC recommendations are welcome) in the future.
The only thing which concerns me is the wattage consume.

Thanks for helping!
Hi Akii,

just got mine today - indeed, money well spent: noticeably (but not by a high margin) better sounding than my class A/B head phone amps; such as RME-ADI2 and iBasso DX320 Amp11 and Amp12 - which are all great in their own. Paired with HE1000se...

In 50 mA mode and European 230V mains power consumption is 25,6 Watts. In 100 mA mode it is 35,2 Watts. 120V mains might be different though, likely slightly higher.

My guts feel is - that amp will drive any of your headphones listed just perfectly.

Cheers
Anthrax

Last edited:
Top Bottom