• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audiolab 6000n

Has anyone had any experience with this streamer ?. I would like to stream Amazon music in hd, either direct or to an external dac, and was wondering if this is a good option. I have been using a Chromecast audio, but it only streams from Amazon at mp3. I would be very surprised if Amazon and Google sort this out any day soon.

sjeesjie

Wow thanks for that post @gfx_1 , I almost shelled out the dough for this otherwise seemingly great streamer!

I guess a Bluesound Node 2i it will be then :)

sjeesjie

Weird, the box does state that it has Spotify Connect. That means it steams by itself right?

DrexelLake

I've owned it for a couple months now and have no complaints. I've been using PlayFi for a couple years with my Klipsch Bluetooth speakers. If you know how to use basic software you shouldn't have any problems. I realize this is an older thread, but wanted to put this out there so others searching will have more info. And I only paid $399 for it on Amazon.

Top Bottom