• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Archel 2 Pro and headphone ohm.

Hemicrusher

I got the itch to buy an uncolored or close to amp, and also want to support a US company. I have a couple Schiit amps, a Magni 3, and an Asgard v1. The Magni I am giving to my brother-in-law, so I want to replace it. For the replacement I am looking at the Schiit Heresy or the Archel 2 Pro. I am also looking at some 300 ohm headphones and a couple planars like the HiFiMan Sundara. I know there would be no issue with the Heresy, just not sure about the Archel 2 Pro. I know about the Archel 2.5 Pro, but don't want to spend the extra money if it's not needed.

Thanks!

pluplog

The Archel2 Pro looks really good (I just put in an order for one) on the measurements, I'm pretty sure won't have any issues driving the Sundara with them.

Top Bottom