• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

All in one Streamer,Dac, Amplifier 500-1000 dollars

Anyone have any thoughts on Yamaha wxa-50, SVS wireless soundbase, bluesound powernode 2i, or a receiver like Denon x3600h for 2 channel music output?

The SVS hasn't been tested yet, and amplifier for powernode hasn't either, the Yamaha wxa-50, Denon both received a recommendation, but Denon might be better as it has room correction and maybe better subwoofer integration.

Anyone have any experience with the SVS? Looks like it might be pretty competitive at 150 watts a channel using icepower modules.

I would be pairing it with a Kef q350 and eventually a SVS pc 2000 pro.

al2813

I am taking that trip “up the hifi road” and it got me to a Powernode 2i that is now relegated to my secondary setup and even further if I could sell some of my stuff (second hand sell and buy is now quite slow due to the lockdown). It is a capable machine and no slouch, but an Allo Volt +D combined with a Topping D50s DAC and any cheap streamer sound much better and cost half the price. of course if convenience is what you’re looking for than the powernode is a nice machine.

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Teac makes some product that fits your criteria.

Top Bottom