• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

chasefrench

If you are a tidal user, mqa files require full hardware unpacking with an mqa certified DAC to sound at their best.

Piotr

It will support MQA that's for sure, hopefully the hp amplifier is going to match the DAC.

Veri

Master Contributor
yea, the communication is pretty poor (and don't tell me they have lunar new year)
corona virus will impact all development, many many things are gonna be delayed. factory sourcing of parts will be terrible right now, too.

Piotr

I have received unofficial message from SMSL that everything is delayed by 2-3 months. So do not expect anything new before May. As @Veri mentioned due to CoronaVirus.

OP
SMSL-Mandy

SMSL-Mandy

Audio Company
I have received unofficial message from SMSL that everything is delayed by 2-3 months. So do not expect anything new before May. As @Veri mentioned due to CoronaVirus.
Because of the CoronaVirus, the new item may be delayed by one to two months.
Thanks.

Zek

Major Contributor
What price category will the M200 be?

OP
SMSL-Mandy

SMSL-Mandy

Audio Company
What about SU-9 DAC ? For a very long time there is no any news about it....
The item has been on our production on Jan, but due to the coronavirus and spring holiday, the government stops the production. May the resealed day will be delayed.

chasefrench

Can you give any update on the VMV D2? Hoping the situation doesn't worsen, good luck!

olinko

I'm very anxious to get the new SU-9 because I wanted to buy the SU-8 a few months ago but decided to wait for this one... Maybe give us just a few more details other than the chip? :)

However, I wish you all the best of luck in dealing with the coronavirus, hang in there!

Reactions: Sak
Top Bottom