hifiman 400i

1. S

Roon EQ with Amazon Music HD

Roon EQ with Amazon Music HD? I gather that Roon and Amazon Music HD will not work together. I have a Hifiman HE400i on the way, and according to Amir, it isn't recommended unless you can EQ. I have to use Amazon Music HD, so now I'm wondering what to do. I want to use Amir's exact EQ...
  2. honn

Equalizer APO and ASIO

Hi all! I'm finally trying out EQ on my HiFiman HE-400i with Amir's PEQ profile using Equalizer APO software. My question is: after setting them up, I'm not sure if they work because I use Audirvana and/or Qobuz with Topping DX3 Pro as DAC/amp using the ASIO exclusive driver. With ASIO...
  3. G

TYGR 300R vs HE400i 2020

Hi everyone. I want to upgrade to a newer pair of headphones, but am quite indecisive on which one to buy. After using HyperX Clouds for a long while, a friend of mine gifted me his AD500x. Even tho they have pleased me quite well for a year now, I am itching for an upgrade/different headphone...
  4. R

Matching headphone impedance against OEM specs

So I use http:// www. digizoid. com/ power .php to calculate the mW needed to power headphones. My HiFiMan HE400i impedance is 35ohms and my bayerdynamics custom studios are 80ohms. Most manufacturer specs state for 16/32/300 ohms like for example: - My fiio k3 specs on unbalanced output...
  5. R

New setup questions (HE400i, Fiio DACs, JDS Atom)

Hello community, my listening setup has drastically changed over the last month and i need advice to tune it: Before: PC-> Focusrite Solo Gen2 - > M-Audio BX8 / Shure SE425 Now: PC->Fiio K3 ->JBL 104 BT / -> sonarworks ref 4 ->JDS Atom (incoming) -> HifiMan HE400i / Shure SE425 my reason was...
  6. Halikular

Headphone DAC/amp recommendation for HE400i | Desktop unit

I bought the HE400i on sale roughly a year ago, but I couldn't decide on what audio equipment would be any good because of the lack of knowledge and how much pseudo science and misinformation plaguing this industry -- so it so I ended up not making a purchase after all. Now I'm back again having...
  7. H

Any tech info about LG Hi-Fi Plus?

I bought a dac/amp from LG (LG Hi-Fi Plus with B&O PLAY) , there was a nice discount on it. But I can't find much tech info about it. Chipset is ES9028C2M + Sabre9602C https://www.lg.com/africa/cell-phones/lg-AFD-1200 How good is this amp/dac really? It seems to work fine with my Senn 598cs ...
Top Bottom