• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Roon EQ with Amazon Music HD

shaney777

Roon EQ with Amazon Music HD? I gather that Roon and Amazon Music HD will not work together. I have a Hifiman HE400i on the way, and according to Amir, it isn't recommended unless you can EQ. I have to use Amazon Music HD, so now I'm wondering what to do. I want to use Amir's exact EQ configuration, but I am unsure if this can be done with something other than Roon. Does Amazon Music HD support any EQ at all required to bring HE400i up to Amir's approval, or am I going to need to return the HE400i when I get it? This is all unfortunate because it was supposed to be a Father's Day gift for my dad.

OP
S

shaney777

Update: I found a thread on here that deals with the Amazon Music HD EQ subject, and it seems I can still add Amir's EQ settings with a different program. My worries now are that the computer is a Chromebook and might not have the CPU needed for EQ?

OP
S

shaney777

CPU requirements should be minor so I would not worry about it.
Thank you! Did you happen to see the PM I sent you here?

Top Bottom