Recent content by Freeway

1. Freeway

Cambridge Audio CXN 100

On the Cambridge website shows 'out of stock'. Interesting.
  2. Freeway

does anyone listen to Taylor Swift? tell me what the draw is

Frank Sinatra had his 'bobby soxers'. The Beatles quit touring. Taylor embraces it.
  3. Freeway

does anyone listen to Taylor Swift? tell me what the draw is

I'm a Swiftie and I really haven't listened to her stuff. I have always admired her for doing it her way. Powerful woman. I started coming across snippets of her Eras tour. All these fans just belting out the words to her songs. My nieces among them too. Then I came across a video of her...
  4. Freeway

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

Do It Again - The Juju Orchestra
  5. Freeway

Best Passive loudspeaker designs!

The 'newish' Fink' Epos would be the ES7N https://epos-loudspeakers.com/products/es-7n/
  6. Freeway

Therapy thread for those looking to upgrade for no logical reason

I just checked which credit card is connected to my Paypal account. Bad sign. Speaker I have been interested in for a small while. Used. Fair price. Not available retail around here about. Mint. Perhaps too big, but I can rearrange. Do I need it ????? I tell myself I can always sell it if I...
  7. Freeway

A Call For Humor!

8. Freeway

Why do you think a few members have an 'alcoholic anonymous' vibe towards the audiophile community? It seems a harmless hobby as far as things go?

Perhaps their life became unmanageable. Perhaps they want to manage other people's lives
  9. Freeway

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

Elise LeGrow - Who Do You Love (Bo DIddley)
  10. Freeway

The pain of being a member of ASR

Sure. Not talking about you being self-righteous, Sometimes have to take a breather of some that goes on around here.
  11. Freeway

The pain of being a member of ASR

Ah, the pain of being self-righteous
  12. Freeway

Electronica/dance/techno/et cetera.

Triptrap - Symbolico
  13. Freeway

What are we listening to right now..

Abusey Junction - Kokoroko
  14. Freeway

Any lovers of ambient?

Lux - Secret Fish