• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Schiit Freya S Preamplifier Review 2

T.M.Noble

Audio Company
When will the S+ be in stock?
I'll get back to you on that. Fastest way of course is to place the order and get in line. We had a dramatic increase in orders for Freya + and we have been trying to keep up with demand. Freya + is currently one of our first priorities to keep in stock.

Veri

Master Contributor
I'll get back to you on that. Fastest way of course is to place the order and get in line. We had a dramatic increase in orders for Freya + and we have been trying to keep up with demand. Freya + is currently one of our first priorities to keep in stock.
I suppose it is a Thunderdome success, then :)

Samoyed

I’m looking for certainty, not speed.

direstraitsfan98

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
There could be a backorder situation due to waiting for raw supplies from China.

Samoyed

He's literally saying they're doing all they can to keep it in stock. What more certainty do you want :/ ?
I’m not looking to be told you pays your money and you takes your chances.

Samoyed

Take your chances with what exactly? No money is taken from any customer of Schiit Audio until the product has shipped. Wouldn’t call that high risk.
That’s not what Laura told me in an email.

T.M.Noble

Audio Company
That’s not what Laura told me in an email.
I would be happy to look at that email but you may have misunderstood. We have never taken money from any customer until we are shipping your item. Paypal will authorize your purchase, to make sure you actually have the money, the the funds are not captured until the item is shipped. That is our policy.

Samoyed

You are right. Objectively, a guy with a JD and an LlM probably didn’t afford it the most reasonable construction though it was entirely SILENT on the issue of whether a charge would occur, either contemporaneous with the executory sale agreement, or upon shipment. My apologies.

T.M.Noble

Audio Company
You are right. Objectively, a guy with a JD and an LlM probably didn’t afford it the most reasonable construction though it was entirely SILENT on the issue of whether a charge would occur, either contemporaneous with the executory sale agreement, or upon shipment. My apologies.

https://www.schiit.com/about/faq/ordering

If you look at our FAQ we state when your card will be charged.

Samoyed

Once again, I was relying on email communications, which your site encourages for questions. I asked if I could be placed on a waiting list and notified, and, substantively, Laura told me no, that I must purchase and then would be notified. Nothing was mentioned about a charge on shipping, just purchase to get in line....Why in Christ’s name, after that exchange would I need to FURTHER REVIEW YOUR SCHITTY WEBSITE? So, want to insult me further?

T.M.Noble

Audio Company
Once again, I was relying on email communications, which your site encourages for questions. I asked if I could be placed on a waiting list and notified, and, substantively, Laura told me no, that I must purchase and then would be notified. Nothing was mentioned about a charge on shipping, just purchase to get in line....Why in Christ’s name, after that exchange would I need to FURTHER REVIEW YOUR SCHITTY WEBSITE? So, want to insult me further?

I apologize if you thought any of what I was said was insulting. The back order is effectively the waiting list. We have yet to have this product off of back order because of demand.

I asked you to provide the email and explained to you our policy. I showed you where you could find the information on our website. If anything, your first messages were barbed and pithy.

If you are interested in getting a Freya + easiest and fastest way to do so is to order the product and get in the line. We, as always, will only authorize the purchase and you will not be charged until the product is available and ready for shipment.

Samoyed

You did not ask me for anything. Nor will I ever do business with you or get in your Schitt.

Laura neither stated nor implied that the back order was the waiting list.

Rationalize anything you want POST HOC, but you and I are done. I say eat Schitt and die.

Samoyed

I would be happy to look at that email but you may have misunderstood. We have never taken money from any customer until we are shipping your item. Paypal will authorize your purchase, to make sure you actually have the money, the the funds are not captured until the item is shipped. That is our policy.
Perhaps this patent ambiguity is your “ask?” Well, it is moot, now.

T.M.Noble

Audio Company
Perhaps this patent ambiguity is your “ask?” Well, it is moot, now.

It’s only moot on one side. If I wasn’t explicit enough, I will be more exact in the future.

We can do business anytime. The door is always open. You seem to be extremely dissatisfied with any answer I give you so if that ever changes, we would be happy to help.

Samoyed

YOU OBVIOUSLY ENJOY IMPUTING facts, opinions or emotions to people to set up a straw basis on which to put them in a false light. Your answers are this predicate and speak for themselves. As they say in Mexico, AMF. (Adios, my friend.) You and I are well and truly done.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I say eat Schitt and die.

This is at least the second time you've decided this was the most clever response... Might want to work on that 'realistic expectations' thing...and your repertoire of insults.

I understand anger management can really help...

I hope Schiit can survive without you. I think I'll place my order just because of how impressed I've been with how @T.M.Noble has handled himself.

I pray customers like you pass right by my business...

Top Bottom