• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

UpTone Audio EtherREGEN Switch Review

Tks

Major Contributor
When I read that PDF I smile, it's so fabulously nuts. Anyone buying into this is so far down the hi-fi sinkhole* they are lost to reason, just smile, nod and back away slowly.

*Like a rabbit hole, but with no way out.

Why don't these people simply become writers full time? It's evident they have a good predisposition toward half decent fiction writing.

thyname

g29

Addicted to Fun and Learning
And why so? Or you are just curious for the sake of it? You clearly are not buying an EtherRegen. Really, you should find a hobby for yourself instead. Take up on sewing or something

It's a switch. What is the primary functionality of a switch ? I want to know how it performs it's primary functionality, or not.

I usually read reviews and investigate a product before buying it blindly. How about you ?

Last edited:

thyname

Are you buying a EtherRegen?

You really want to know?
6CAD52E8-4D99-48D2-88E4-07B6C3DF5E2C.jpeg

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
And why so? Or you are just curious for the sake of it?

I'm definitely curious. We have established that it does absolutely nothing for audio. Now its merits as a normal ethernet switch is the only thing giving it value.

Reactions: g29

g29

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'm definitely curious. We have established that it does absolutely nothing for audio. Now its merits as a normal ethernet switch is the only thing giving it value.

The existing tests show it passes data, but we don't have the last piece of information. The maximum throughput numbers for the unit.

thyname

I do but I am not sure I got the answer. Did you buy that unit and if so, how does it perform?

Yes, I always pay for the stuff I buy. Real money. Nobody sends me stuff for free

Last edited:
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Yes, I always pay for the stuff I buy. Real money. Nobody sends me stuff for free
You post a picture but I can't be sure it is a picture of something you own. To wit, you still have not answered my question of how it performs.

thyname

You post a picture but I can't be sure it is a picture of something you own. To wit, you still have not answered my question of how it performs.

‘Here you go. I hope you believe me now. Sorry if I misspelled your name

0F034BF8-1C68-477F-BE27-6CF5B22394BA.jpeg

Top Bottom