• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
First Instrument - Rachelle Ferrell

412S3FCyExL.jpg

YouTube...

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Oh my...

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Dandyism - Kazumi Watanbe and Makoto Ozone

Acoustic guitar and piano duets

2a7bf5a6f5088a58313ae93bff4bd5a5.jpg

Sample...

fas42

Major Contributor

Checked this out. Unlike poor Amir, I enjoy this style of music, and the energy of it, :D. This might disturb some people but I find Shania Twain's Come On Over album absolutely fabulous, and the "cliche" :p from it gets me going every time - this is powerhouse music making, and when a system gets it right there's nothing better ...

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Canadian country singer, that second video Frank. I have to make a confession though; I have zero of her albums, none, in my Country music collection.
I like Nanci Griffith, Emmylou Harris, Stacey Earle, Julie Miller, Rosanne Cash, Shelby Lynne, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Kasey Chambers, Lucinda Williams, ...

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
Everyone has left my office, so now I get it to turn it up while I work :)

Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends ~ Ladies And Gentlemen (HDtracks remaster):

c3d0d935-dbca-4902-b096-3c564143957f.jpg

fas42

Major Contributor
Canadian country singer, that second video Frank. I have to make a confession though; I have zero of her albums, none, in my Country music collection.
I like Nanci Griffith, Emmylou Harris, Stacey Earle, Julie Miller, Rosanne Cash, Shelby Lynne, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Kasey Chambers, Lucinda Williams, ...
You're forgiven, Bob ;) ... of course, this is crossover material to rock/pop. Tremendous, high energy material, every song on the album is a winner in my book - sometimes, music is just about havin' a good time ...

Kasey Chambers is an acquired taste, that voice of hers neeeeds an excellent replay system ... :p

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Everyone has left my office, so now I get it to turn it up while I work :)

Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends ~ Ladies And Gentlemen (HDtracks remaster):
At HDTracks?
We are sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found.

fas42

Major Contributor
I really like her ↑ (she's Australian)
Yep. She's mighty big here, won the Country Music awards here oodles of time, and is the real deal as far as background is concerned ... accompanied her father in the outback as a youngster while he checked dingo fencing - a true country girl in every sense ...

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Webbie

Hi,

Something very old, something in me want to watch (uhm sorry, ofcourse want to hear ;)) this from time to time.
(sorry for the bad sound in the video, I wish I had a better sounding one for you)

Greetz Webbie...

Top Bottom