• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Text to Image AI Generation

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
1700527778631.png

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
For txt2img - Midjourney is probably the best. Here's your prompt @amirm

1700528529711.png

However, I understand that next advancement will be "conversational prompting", like in chatgpt 3 and 4, which will allow you to refine your generation without learning all the syntax.

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I tried a similar request sometime ago - I tried to get ChatGPT to describe itself; and then feed the description into Midjourney... it too was "meh" at best

1700529118459.png

This was the most attractive result... and the below was most interesting

1700529195005.png

At one point, in the refinement process it became confused by the word "mane" as in "mane of hair".... and proceeded to generate a series of "cyber-my-little-ponies"????

1700529312533.png

I like to believe - this is it's true form.... as in Ghostbusters :-D

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Why do they all have beards?

As an older guy myself I can verify that the volume of certain areas of my coif has taken new residency closer to my chin.

DWPress

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm actually using AI to generate images for a forthcoming book project. Oh, the irony, I'm an artist too. But the book is EM Forster's The Machine Stops, which is a little ditty he wrote to show people like HG Wells how to do proper sci-fi in 1909. I won't get into the plot line but, essentially, I'm letting the machine illustrate the story of its own demise.

Thanks @GM3 for the prompting tips.

Reactions: GM3

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
And here is Midjourney's version

View attachment 328164
I have seen profile photos that look like these guys in many audio forums. I think "AI" cracked the code for audiophiles :)

Why do they all have beards?
I think more pertinent question is why almost all of them are wearing hats indoors. Probably someone told them it improves "clarity" and through listening they found it works?

JSmith

Master Contributor
Who wears a beret when using headphones? (or at all)

JSmith

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Lennon's voice was extracted from a noisy old recording using AI, that's it.

They should have left his voice on the old tape where it belongs. And not made the song either. It's just creepy.

I remember when Natalie Cole did a 'duet' with her dead father and all the Frank Sinatra 'duets' (80s/90s albums) were apparently phoned in recordings.

dasdoing

Major Contributor
Another example of bias in the system.

it just copies humans. Even Amir imagined future space suite with sexy curves and titties lol

I mean, real AI would generate a suit that would look more like a simple overall. cause that is the tendency....less and less material needed

Top Bottom