• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
PSA - the E30 and L30 have just come on Drop for $140 and $130.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Wait a minute... Isn't that actually higher than stock?
Wouldnt surprise me! They aren't showing any headline discount either, which is odd for them. I've not looked at the prices elsewhere.

EDIT- L30 is $139.99 at Shenzenaudio- so Drop are on the money- but it doesnt ship for 3 weeks

You've not lost a shipping container anywhere have you John ? :D

dpippel

Well, you get over 2000 points for each, thats something like 45$ in future discount for both. Might be worth it if you buy there often.

Thanks for pointing this out. I guess the fact that this wasn't even on my radar tells you how much business I do with Drop.

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Oh well. DHL must have already handed off my package to USPS this weekend, even though tracking doesn't mention it. I missed the delivery and have to pick it up at the post office tomorrow.

So any of you who ordered from Apos Audio and received shipping notice on Friday, watch for your mail person today.

dpippel

Oh well. DHL must have already handed off my package to USPS this weekend, even though tracking doesn't mention it. I missed the delivery and have to pick it up at the post office tomorrow.

So any of you who ordered from Apos Audio and received shipping notice on Friday, watch for your mail person today.

That sucks. All three orders that I've placed with Apos Audio in the last 60 days, including the D10s I bought last week, were shipped via DHL Express and delivered directly by DHL. No Post Office involvement at all.

Hai

That sucks. All three orders that I've placed with Apos Audio in the last 60 days, including the D10s I bought last week, were shipped via DHL Express and delivered directly by DHL. No Post Office involvement at all.
Same, everything I order from Apos is handled by DHL. And it comes quick too.

Kouioui

Forum Donor
DHL tracking shows Friday delivery for me but knowing them it'll be sooner. Have no idea if there's a USPS handoff for my order.

MSTARK

Seems like DROP is getting on L30 train.
.........Never mind.

Last edited:

Illtrick

Got mine! So far so good, I'll post a detailed version of my thoughts later.

Attachments

• Image from iOS (5).jpg
    Image from iOS (5).jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 293
Top Bottom