• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

bequietjk

Matrix Element H USB card!!!!! Well I guess technically it's a transport? But hey, definitely would like to see measurements!
1576451727469.png

Blur

Forum Donor
One item of interest would be to get our hands on a LAVRY D-11 for measurement. It’s a piece of gear I see crop up now and then and having measurements would give us an idea where a more professional piece of gear sits compared to other less expensive consumer products.

sev1

Forum Donor
MHDT Pagoda
Fiio Q5S

A800

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Audioquest Dragonfly black

bequietjk

Any chance we could see Matrix Element H on the test-bench soon, @amirm ? I may just have to buy it regardless.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Any chance we could see Matrix Element H on the test-bench soon, @amirm ? I may just have to buy it regardless.
There isn't one scheduled to be sent to me. I will ask.

virtuovice

Forum Donor
That is way higher than I pay. Can you arrange for the factory to send it to me first? That way it won't cost you and I can cover the return shipping to you. Please start a conversation with me if you are willing.

+1 and willing to help with shipping costs to have Amir test. Let us know please.

Top Bottom