• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What's Smokin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
So, I'm smoking at Central PA's No. 1 hookah lounge. And, I thought I'd start this thread. I'm smoking Al Fakher peach. What're you smoking? (Please post nothing illegal in your local!)

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
So, I'm smoking at Central PA's No. 1 hookah lounge. And, I thought I'd start this thread. I'm smoking Al Fakher peach. What're you smoking? (Please post nothing illegal in your local!)
Actually I don’t think hookah lounges are legal where I live. We can smoke cannabis outdoors though. My preference is imported hashish.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I had a few cigarettes during recent nights out with people and smoked some cannabis flower. I'm not smoking/toking presently but I do have some cannabis flower, kief and a little bit of moonrocks. I've never been to a hookah lounge and the city revoked their licenses and shut down the businesses.

Keith_W

Major Contributor
Actually I don’t think hookah lounges are legal where I live. We can smoke cannabis outdoors though. My preference is imported hashish.

That's very odd, you can't smoke hookah but you can smoke cannabis? What is the justification for that?

In Melbourne, Australia where I live - hookah bars are not illegal, and smoking cannabis is tolerated provided you only do it at home.

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
That's very odd, you can't smoke hookah but you can smoke cannabis? What is the justification for that?

In Melbourne, Australia where I live - hookah bars are not illegal, and smoking cannabis is tolerated provided you only do it at home.
Well smoking tobacco indoors is illegal unless it’s your own home or car.

Cannabis is legal in Canada and likely soon magic mushrooms. We can’t smoke cannabis indoors either or so many yards from schools. The rules vary a bit by province.

Keith_W

Major Contributor
In Australia, smoking indoors is permitted in some places, like designated smoking lounges and some bars, and of course your own home. It is illegal to smoke in your car if you have children on board.

When I opened this thread, I thought it was about BBQ. Never mind :)

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
I don’t think we need a thread dedicated to this activity. It is still illegal at the Federal level and if you own any Guns it can be used to confiscate your property. Making this thread a potential item of evidence. In the best interest of our members I am going to close this thread and then later today I will delete it. Please don’t take this personal. I am not judging anyone here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom